Monday, February 1, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Seagull Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A List Of Littlest Pet Shop Toys?

Does anyone know where i can find a list of littlest pet shop toys? - littlest pet shop seagull

Toys My youngest daughter, the animal is in a package and are numbered in the package, but I can also be a complete list can be found everywhere, you know, so you can see that you can have and what "he did. I checked the website of Hasbro, seems to find the most logical place, but I see nothing. Has anyone seen something like that?

2 comments:

shellbug... said...

The games, which I bought for my daughter came with a poster of individual animals, you can buy - something like this:
http://www.hasbro.com/littlestpetshop/pl ...
In addition, we recognize that it is * vintage * Littlest Pet Shop? They do not look so nice for me, but always interesting to observe:
http://littlestpetshop.50webs.com/webrin ...
Pet Happy Shopping!

country m@m@ luvs you! said...

There is a place called www.littlestpetshop.com. I do not know much except that my daughter asks me to go for this thing to virtual pets. You can try and see if they have a list of pets. In addition, Toys 'R' Us have a list. Good luck

Post a Comment