Sunday, February 14, 2010

Strep Throat Pics Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?

Should i get my tonsils removed? - strep throat pics

I am 12 years old. I always thraots pain and sore throat. I hate sore throats! I mean recovery should the operation is safe and quick ... Do not tell me that everything depends on me! I want a clear answer. I prefer details. Thank you.


PS: I think it is .. genetic, my father had his tonsils, because of the presence of the same symptoms.

PSS: I have huge tonsils ..

PSSS: I saw pictures of other tonsils think they are too big!

2 comments:

stonesnr... said...

Well, you can not answer directly from us, we are not doctors. Even if you decide to place the almonds must go to a doctor to assess the likely to consider the need, in fact, you leave. That is, I had large tonsils and counting began with a sore throat and sore throat. In fact, it has the point where I am better, and then two weeks later, my throat hurts again reached. I am a doctor and saw how often he was on the point of my throat and decided that they should be deleted. So the best thing that's really going on with your doctor.

Just a tip for the future, but you can try a little nicer if you ask a question.

Nelly said...

Alright Kid ... 1 are, too young to be here and 2, you get better results with a doctor trained to go ..

Post a Comment