Friday, December 11, 2009

Flight Sim X Product Key Generator Can I Transfer One Game To Another Computer?

Can I transfer one game to another computer? - flight sim x product key generator

Ok, so what makes the game (Flight Sim X). If I will not be installed installation CD into my computer. I have tried my laptop, installed ok. Can I play files from the laptop and put it on my desktop? I have 2 GB flash drive. Will. I buy a cable. Please send me a link if u found a. I would also like to know to find the product key. If the same product key on my desk as I work on my laptop?

1 comment:

Skylar said...

Most games can be 3 or more plants of a game, so yes, the product was important work. They could probably move the files to, but I'm assuming the game is over 2GB, so you have to move into several parts. I think it would be safer to know, why not install the game and try to install someone from the CD to find.

Post a Comment