Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things To Write On Cards For Women I Have Just Written A Poem For My Girlfriend To Write In Her Christmas Card, Women's Opinion Please :)?

I have just written a poem for my girlfriend to write in her Christmas card, women's opinion please :)? - things to write on cards for women

I have not really written before, and I thought it would be nice to share what I wrote in my Christmas card friends ... I like, but it is perhaps a little silly? What is a woman there who ... I will not be much, but I would like to express my feelings ... You can JIST, which are together for 5 months and things are very good (27 was it, I'm 31) Here we go:

August-September, October and December,
These are all the months I will always remember
So many memories of me and you
Knowledge of others through and through,
It all started with a few words on the Internet
One fateful Sunday he has never regret it,
And here we are five months to the day
Spend Christmas together in our own way
I can not explain what he has done for me;
It's like a feeling of warmth that is so obviously
When we're together it feels so good
The laughter and the hugs and the way they cling to each other,
A few times a day does not think soI'm lucky
The girl-A like me, you decided to be your man
And that's why I'll always be faithful
I'll make dinner, and never differ from you,
You are truly a wonderful person
My feelings get worse for you could never
And all the adventures we had together,
Then, alone in his company would make me happy
Given the time that we must have joint declare that I
They are the best of my life, and I swear
I am not a psychic or a medium,
The future is not predictable, but I get a whim,
That even if we know, and that we
There will always be you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment