Friday, January 29, 2010

Nintendo Plush Toys Where Can I Find An Official, Nintendo Licensed Cuddly/stuffed/plush Piplup Toy Either Online Or In London?

Where can i find an official, Nintendo licensed cuddly/stuffed/plush Piplup toy either online or in London? - nintendo plush toys

The anniversary of my friend is nearby, and though he possessed twenty characters with Pokemon Piplup. Thus, some other things that I thought I would give him a teddy bear / Teddy Boy Teddy's.

I thought my best option would be eBay, but are apparently imported from Hong Kong to appear and to be false. I'm pretty anal to ensure that an appropriate response.

Does anybody know where I can find one of these groups? I live in London (United Kingdom), but have a month to buy online when needed. Nintendo itself does not seem to be nothing in the way of a decent online store to have.

Suggestions?
Thank you.

1 comment:

Frazier Y said...

I enjoy many shops in which toys are the hottest look for Christmas. http://www.findatoystoreonline.com

Post a Comment