Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Is Pinstroke What Is The Best Way To Record Video Games?

What is the best way to record video games? - what is pinstroke

I want to do really begin to tutorials or reviews of games and really professional record. I know that older games can use ROMs and burn well, but as it is, GameCube, Wii, PS2, etc. I have heard that capture cards, and I think this is the best way. Can anyone tell me what is the best and easiest and least expensive, and to me instructions on how to create it, and why, and what is the best brand around.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

If you already have a video camera, which is used to download movies, have everything you need to do is burn the film on video camera.

HDGDL! said...

There is also a simple thing, but the quality is not so good. I use the camera on my laptop and put it in front of the TV.

HDGDL! said...

There is also a simple thing, but the quality is not so good. I use the camera on my laptop and put it in front of the TV.

Secret Admirer said...

Get this thing called a capture card.

Post a Comment